Tuesday, July 20, 2010

To Blog or Not to Blog?

Well I haven't written much because I realized that no one, not even my mom, is reading this so hear is my final entry until someone shows me they are reading it.

The excitement of the Boilermaker carried me through Monday and Tuesday last week, but then I had several doctors' check-ups, had to stop swimming for the week, and took a couple of days off. I recovered for a run and run/walk on the weekend, but ended the week a 10 mile bike ride short. I let myself get distracted by the appointments and buying a new car so I didn't complete the schedule.

This week my goal has been to complete every workout on the day that it is written on the schedule. That plan was foiled beginning Monday when I reached the pool and found that a summer camp was using the swim time. Thankfully I've been on schedule otherwise completing a 20 minute run at 9 minute miles and a fast 8 or 9 mile bike ride. I also took my bike for a tune-up last week and find that it is changing gears fluidly now. Still moving forward, but this weeks goal is to do it without any misses. Anyway, I lack motivation for writing this but if you show me you're reading it I will want to continue.

No comments:

Post a Comment